Bon Voyage Party - Orlando, April 12th

  • Jarrod
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2009
      Hey Everyone,

      Just wanted to make sure that you were aware that we are having a special Bon
      Voyage Party for the Sci Fi Sea Cruise on the evening of Sunday, April 12th.

      When: Sunday April 12th, 5:00pm til roughly 11:00pm

      Where: Cricketers Arms, Festival Bay

      Who: John Leeson (Voice of K9), Frazer Hines (Jamie), Richard Franklin (UNIT Capt. Mike Yates)

      How much: $25 in advance, $30 at the door

      There is also a viewing of a certain Special Video that should be available Easter time as well to round out the night. More updates available at HurricaneWho.com. Proceeds from this event will go to help sponsor future events, including Hurricane Who: Inside the Hub 2.

      Jarrod