Torchwood meeting

  • e.hewitt927@btinternet.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2009
      Hi my name is Emma I am new to this site and was wondering if there any
      Torchwood fans in the West Midlands of england. Who would like to meet
      up in either Worcester or Birmingham, to talk about the program,
      storylines etc. This will be held on a Saturday afternoon in a cafe in
      public. So no one should be worried about their safety. If you are
      interrested then please email me on e.hewitt927@... after
      hearing from you I will be able to finalise the arrangements. Everyone
      is required to pay for their own food and drinks.