JB in Cardiff Panto again this Xmas....

  • welshjohnny
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2009
      Hi all!
      I live in Cardiff, and my beter half and I went to see the Chinese
      State Circus in the New Theatre this last friday.
      Durn good show, but anyway, as we were loitering over a drink in the
      interval, I noticed a large poster for the 2009/10 panto -
      Robin Hood, starring our own John Barrowman.

      Now, I probably am a bit late with this news, but I haven't noticed
      anything about it on the site, or even in the local news.

      So here's the link to the New Theatre site, with a rather nice pic of
      JB as Robin.

      http://www.newtheatrecardiff.co.uk/english/event.asp?id=293

      Tickets are on sale even now, so get in fast, folks!

      I think I may be taking my god-daughter to the panto this year....