Torchwood Trailer

  • Stuart
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6 3:32 AM
      The trailer for the next series of Torchwood - Children of Earth - has
      been released.

      For those in the UK, you can see it at
      http://www.bbc.co.uk/torchwood

      For those outside the UK, BBC America also have it on their website at

      http://www.bbcamerica.com/content/262/index.jsp

      Looks very interesting

      Stuart
    • Judy Ralston
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 6 12:15 PM
        Wow. Thanks for the download. I was holding my breath through the entire thing. John looks amaing.
        I can't wait till the spring.
        I just hope that we don't loose any more team members. I couldn't stand it if that happened.Judy

        To: torchwood@yahoogroups.comFrom: sexystuartg@...: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 11:32:58 +0000Subject: [torchwood] Torchwood Trailer