Re: [torchwood] hello...holis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • loribw411@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 30, 2009
      Torchwood Series 3 will only be 5 episodes and is rumored to be shown
      both on BBC and BBCA in June or July.  They will be shown 5 nights in a row.
      Hope that helps.

      Lori

      There are only two seasons at the present time. There will be a season

      three, but I don't know when that is supposed to run.

      Anyone else know??

      Kath

      Date: 01/29/09 03:31:53

      To: torchwood@yahoogroups.com

      Subject: [torchwood] hello...holis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Hi, my name is Edgar Zaragoza, Im from México city, and im a recently

      fan of torchwood. And in mexico...or all america, in especific latin

      america, is runing right now the 2nd season, but i dont know how many

      seasons exist at the moment....can anyone tell me how many seasons

      are!!??, and which one is the most redently?,....thankx!! Atte Edgar

      Zaragoza ;-)

      Have a nice day.