Re: [torchwood] hello...holis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • fitzumble
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 29, 2009
      There are only two seasons at the present time. There will be a season
      three, but I don't know when that is supposed to run.

      Anyone else know??

      Kath

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 30, 2009
        Torchwood Series 3 will only be 5 episodes and is rumored to be shown
        both on BBC and BBCA in June or July.  They will be shown 5 nights in a row.
        Hope that helps.

        Lori