hello...holis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • demian_miros
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 28, 2009
      Hi, my name is Edgar Zaragoza, Im from México city, and im a recently
      fan of torchwood. And in mexico...or all america, in especific latin
      america, is runing right now the 2nd season, but i dont know how many
      seasons exist at the moment....can anyone tell me how many seasons
      are!!??, and which one is the most redently?,....thankx!! Atte Edgar
      Zaragoza ;-)

      Have a nice day.
    • Benjamin Elliott
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 29, 2009
        Right now, 2 series of Torchwood have aired. 13 episodes per series, leaving
        a total of 26 episodes.

        The third series is in production and will premiere sometime in 2009. The
        most recent speculation was June or July. This third series will be just 5
        episodes and at least 2 broadcasters will air it over 5 consecutive days.

        Cheers,
        Benjamin Elliott

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 29, 2009
          There are only two seasons at the present time. There will be a season
          three, but I don't know when that is supposed to run.

          Anyone else know??

          Kath

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 30, 2009
            Torchwood Series 3 will only be 5 episodes and is rumored to be shown
            both on BBC and BBCA in June or July.  They will be shown 5 nights in a row.
            Hope that helps.

            Lori