Re: [torchwood] Re: Casting Question?

  • Stuart Grant
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 28, 2009
      No,
          this is the new BBC version recently broadcast on BBC1.

          If you go to www.bbc.co.uk/merlin you will see more details.

          NOTE: in common with most bbc microsites you will not be able to see the videos if you are outside the UK, but some fine images are available.

          You will also recognise the lead actor (Colin Morgan) from Dr Who (he played Jethro in "Midnight").

          Stuart

      ________________________________
      In the NBC version of Merlin? That wasn't Michelle Ryan that was
      Isabella Rosalini.

    • rehsupdoow
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 28, 2009
        --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, "carriepalmer.geo"
        <carriepalmer.geo@...> wrote:

        > In the NBC version of Merlin? That wasn't Michelle Ryan that was
        > Isabella Rosalini.

        Carrie,

        Go here:

        http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0752740/

        to see what Michelle Ryan has been in.
      • carriepalmer.geo
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 29, 2009
          Sorry! Being in the US I'm not exactly up on all the shows on the
          BBCc networks.