Re: Casting Question?

  • carriepalmer.geo
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 27, 2009
      In the NBC version of Merlin? That wasn't Michelle Ryan that was
      Isabella Rosalini.
    • Stuart Grant
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 28, 2009
        No,
            this is the new BBC version recently broadcast on BBC1.

            If you go to www.bbc.co.uk/merlin you will see more details.

            NOTE: in common with most bbc microsites you will not be able to see the videos if you are outside the UK, but some fine images are available.

            You will also recognise the lead actor (Colin Morgan) from Dr Who (he played Jethro in "Midnight").

            Stuart

        ________________________________
        In the NBC version of Merlin? That wasn't Michelle Ryan that was
        Isabella Rosalini.

      • rehsupdoow
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 28, 2009
          --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, "carriepalmer.geo"
          <carriepalmer.geo@...> wrote:

          > In the NBC version of Merlin? That wasn't Michelle Ryan that was
          > Isabella Rosalini.

          Carrie,

          Go here:

          http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0752740/

          to see what Michelle Ryan has been in.
        • carriepalmer.geo
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 29, 2009
            Sorry! Being in the US I'm not exactly up on all the shows on the
            BBCc networks.