Re: Casting Question?

  • rehsupdoow
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 26, 2009
      --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, shanilashaye18@... wrote:

      > yes it is
      > **************A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in just
      2 easy
      > steps!

      > cemailfooterNO62)

      she also played Nimueh on Merlin. easy way to find this stuff out -
      go to www.imdb.com and just put in the actor's name and get a full
      list of all the stuff they've been in.
    • carriepalmer.geo
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 27, 2009
        In the NBC version of Merlin? That wasn't Michelle Ryan that was
        Isabella Rosalini.
      • Stuart Grant
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 28, 2009
          No,
              this is the new BBC version recently broadcast on BBC1.

              If you go to www.bbc.co.uk/merlin you will see more details.

              NOTE: in common with most bbc microsites you will not be able to see the videos if you are outside the UK, but some fine images are available.

              You will also recognise the lead actor (Colin Morgan) from Dr Who (he played Jethro in "Midnight").

              Stuart

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 28, 2009
            --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, "carriepalmer.geo"
            <carriepalmer.geo@...> wrote:

            > In the NBC version of Merlin? That wasn't Michelle Ryan that was
            > Isabella Rosalini.

            Carrie,

            Go here:

            http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0752740/

            to see what Michelle Ryan has been in.
          • carriepalmer.geo
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 29, 2009
              Sorry! Being in the US I'm not exactly up on all the shows on the
              BBCc networks.