Casting Question?

  • Dean L. Kaufman
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 23, 2009
      I was wondering about "Planet of the Dead", the next Doctor Who special
      coming in April and read that it features a Michell Ryan. Is this the
      same Michelle Ryan from "Jekyll" and "Bionic Woman"?

      Thanks,

      Dean
    • Benjamin Elliott
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 23, 2009
        Yes, it is the same Michelle Ryan.

        Benjamin Elliott

        --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, "Dean L. Kaufman" <deanlkaufman@...>

      • shanilashaye18@aol.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 23, 2009
          yes it is
          steps!
          cemailfooterNO62)

        • rehsupdoow
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 26, 2009
            --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, shanilashaye18@... wrote:

            > yes it is
            > **************A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in just
            2 easy
            > steps!

            > cemailfooterNO62)

            she also played Nimueh on Merlin. easy way to find this stuff out -
            go to www.imdb.com and just put in the actor's name and get a full
            list of all the stuff they've been in.
          • carriepalmer.geo
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 27, 2009
              In the NBC version of Merlin? That wasn't Michelle Ryan that was
              Isabella Rosalini.
            • Stuart Grant
              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 28, 2009
                No,
                    this is the new BBC version recently broadcast on BBC1.

                    If you go to www.bbc.co.uk/merlin you will see more details.

                    NOTE: in common with most bbc microsites you will not be able to see the videos if you are outside the UK, but some fine images are available.

                    You will also recognise the lead actor (Colin Morgan) from Dr Who (he played Jethro in "Midnight").

                    Stuart

                ________________________________

                Message 7 of 8 , Jan 28, 2009
                  --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, "carriepalmer.geo"
                  <carriepalmer.geo@...> wrote:

                  > In the NBC version of Merlin? That wasn't Michelle Ryan that was
                  > Isabella Rosalini.

                  Carrie,

                  Go here:

                  http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0752740/

                  to see what Michelle Ryan has been in.
                • carriepalmer.geo
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jan 29, 2009
                    Sorry! Being in the US I'm not exactly up on all the shows on the
                    BBCc networks.