OT: Little Dorrit

  • Mary Russell
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2009
      I don't know if this has been posted here yet. I found this info on the Eve
      myles website.

      For the Eve and Freema fans Little Dorrit is going to be on PBS Masterpiece
      Classic this spring here in the US. It will be in 5 installments starting
      March 29 through April 26. So far Masterpiece shows have been released as
      region 1 DVDs, don't know when that will happen.