BBC America Planning Simultaneous Airing Of Torchwood: Children Of Earth

  • Benjamin Elliott
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 10, 2009
      http://www.afterelton.com/blog/michaeljnsen/trochwood-children-of-
      earth-to-air-this-summer

      Michael Jensen of AfterElton has posted news at the blog entry above
      about regarding Torchwood's 3rd Series. I'm not sure what his
      opinions are on exact quoting, so follow the link and read the full
      story there. The highlights:

      1) Airdate for Torchwood: Children Of Earth is still unknown, could
      be as late as June or July
      2) BBC America is planning to air the episodes on the same days as
      BBC One in the UK, stripping them Monday to Friday. Americans would
      be roughly 5 hours behind the UK for initial viewing.
      3) They might be shown in High Definition. (Guess this means BBC
      America HD may finally show up.)

      Good news from BBC America, especially if they get the HD service up
      and running. Also, find out the length of the episodes, and just
      extend the slot by enough time to fit in the commercials without
      chopping it up, please?

      Cheers,
      Benjamin Elliott
    • LaVita