Re: [torchwood] When is Torchwood Coming Back?

  • Mark Hadlund
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 30, 2008
      The current plan is 5 episodes over a weeks time to air sometime in the Spring. Since BBC America is airing the show, they will be the ones editing the (bleep) out of them.

      Mark

      From: Cecile <cecile_garcia_ cgarcia@yahoo. com>

      Subject: [torchwood] When is Torchwood Coming Back?

      To: torchwood@yahoogrou ps.com

      Date: Sunday, December 28, 2008, 11:36 PM

      I like Torchwood but does anyone know when they will start showing new

      episodes in my area?

    • Cecile
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 31, 2008
        I live in southern California USA.