SPOILERS: First "Torchwood: Children of Earth" details emerge

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2008
      minor plot details...

      "Torchwood: Children of Earth" details emerge

      by Brian Juergens

      DigitalSpy snagged producer Peter Bennett and squeezed him until some
      details about Torchwood Season 3 popped out, as well as a little
      damage control about rumors that John Barrowman will be packing up
      his Tardis and going home after this run.

      Perhaps of more immediate interest to us, Torchwood Magazine sat down
      with series director Euros Lyn (who directed all five eps of the arc)
      and confirmed that the relationship between Jack (Barrowman) and
      Ianto (Gareth David-Lloyd) won't be cut due to the shortened season
      or backburnered because of the show's move to a higher-profile
      timeslot and channel:

      "Also, the love story between Captain Jack and Ianto continues to
      unfold, as does the story of married life for Gwen and Rhys"

      Speaking of Gareth David-Lloyd, the local fave also spoke with BBC
      reporters recently about the new season, revealing that as a
      full-fledged member of the TW team this go-round he gets to do a lot
      more running and jumping. Action Ianto! My favorite kind.

      We know we've got some serious Torchwoodies and Barrowmaniacs here,
      as evidenced by the rankings in this year's Visibility Awards.