John on the radio

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2008
      John on BBC Radio 2's Elaine Paige Sunday Show...
      recorded earlier (quite obviously considering the state of his voice
      on last Friday night) but fun and insightful nonetheless
      []

      BBC Radio 2's Elaine Paige Sunday Show
      7-December 2008

      This week, Elaine spoke to Torchwood star John Barrowman, in a very
      revealing interview!

      songs played and discussed included:
      'What About Us?'- John Barrowman
      'I Know Him So Well'- John Barrowman & Daniel Boys
      'Doctor Who Theme'
      5 Essential Musicals
      - 1 - Overture from 'Anything Goes'
      - 2 - 'I Am What I Am' from 'La Cage Aux Folles' - George Hearn
      - 3 - 'With One Look' from 'Sunset Boulevard' - Elaine Paige
      - 4 - 'At The Ballet' from 'A Chorus Line' - cast
      - 5 - 'Being Alive' from 'Company' - John Barrowman

      **please comment if you download

      MP3 format
      "BBCRadio2ElainePaigeSunday07Dec08JB.mmm" (127.12 MB)
      <http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9Y85XMHA>
      JB on The Elaine Paige Sunday Show 7-Dec08
      REMEMBER to change the file extension from .mmm to .mp3 to listen to
      the audio file

      on Friday - Radio 4's The Now Show skewered The Daily Mail over the
      whole Tempest in a Teapot debacle - you can obviously catch it on their webpage

      **please comment if you download

      MP3 Format
      or if you'd like to just hear the part about John and The Daily Mail:
      "BBCradio4fri05dec08TheNowShowJBdiscussion.mmm" (8.13 MB)
      <http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IJUS0LG8>
      JB discussion on The Now Show