RE: [torchwood] Re: BBC sorry after John Barrowman exposed himself

  • ana mattison
    Message 1 of 20 , Dec 6, 2008
      Are you joking?

      To: torchwood@yahoogroups.comFrom: t2001j@...: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 08:52:29 -0600Subject: RE: [torchwood] Re: BBC sorry after John Barrowman exposed himself

      LET IT GO!
    • TJ Harvey
      Message 2 of 20 , Dec 6, 2008
        No I'm sure he would like to not hear about it any more. We have all sent our support now we should just let it go away.

        ana mattison <gaz_the_gloomy@...> wrote:

        >Are you joking?
        >
        >To: torchwood@yahoogroups.comFrom: t2001j@...: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 08:52:29 -0600Subject: RE: [torchwood] Re: BBC sorry after John Barrowman exposed himself
        >

        >LET IT GO!

      • ana mattison
        Message 3 of 20 , Dec 6, 2008
          Oh, whatever you say.

          oups.comFrom: t2001j@...: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 14:47:51 -0600Subject: RE: [torchwood] Re: BBC sorry after John Barrowman exposed himself

          No I'm sure he would like to not hear about it any more. We have all sent our support now we should just let it go away.ana mattison <gaz_the_gloomy@...> wrote:>Are you joking?>>To: torchwood@yahoogroups.comFrom: t2001j@...: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 08:52:29 -0600Subject: RE: [torchwood] Re: BBC sorry after John Barrowman exposed himself>>>>LET IT GO![Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

          Message 4 of 20 , Dec 7, 2008
            OMG!!! My stomach hurts I've been laughing so hard!!! Yes, what was left
            behind? I'd wanted to ask that myself =)