Re:The Last Two Sarah Jane's - Spoilers and Reviews and yes it does include SPOILERS!

  • Colin Turvey
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2008
      SPOILERS

      Don't say I didn't warn you!

      If they do this properly it'll be revealed that the Brigadier arranged so it would look like they were caught but upon escaping UNIT would be organised to react when necessary once he was able to discover who was behind persuading Sarah to break into the Black Archive.

      It did seem odd when that officer was more interested in his appearance than concentrating on the two keeping an eye on the monitors even if the same officer came across as an idiot when debriefing the brigadier.

      He is obviously more aware that something is going on and given he was sent to Peru on some mission he didn't think much about its the Bane and the Sontarans who need to watch out!

      I figure UNIT will deal with the Bane whilst the Brigadier sorts out the Sontaran but that leaves why Mrs Wormwood wants Luke is he part of her scheme to gain power over this Horvath fellow?

      What do you think?