John on ITV's Thursday 04-Dec'08 episode of 'Loose Women'..

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2008
      John on ITV's Thursday 04-Dec'08 episode of 'Loose Women'..

      his first appearance since the whole Radio2 debacle...

      and the poor man is ill - he admitted to just about losing his voice
      that morning and his voice is rough and at times almost not there -
      which he says never happens to him....

      they did ask about the whole controversy and he did say he made a
      mistake, took things a step too far and has learnt for that mistake
      and it won't happen again and once again apologized to anyone he may
      have offended... all in all the presenters were classy about how it
      was handled and John handled himself very graciously, even humbly...

      he did seem subdued but whether it was because of the controversy or
      because he's genuinely ill - it's a bit of a guess...

      because you'll see in the caps I'll post at the end - that he is ill
      - I mean in contrast to myself he's gorgeous and puts me to shame no
      matter but in contrast to himself (and I've been sorting thousands of
      caps of him over the last several weeks) he's not up to snuff - he
      looks pale, his eyes look puffy and he just has that air of someone
      putting on a hell of a good face while inside he's feeling like
      absolute crap... poor John...

      anyway for those wanting his appearance for their archives...

      **please comment if you download

      AVI format
      "JBLooseWomen4Dec08.aaa" (130.79 MB)
      <http://www.megaupload.com/?d=S89DLDJQ>
      jb loose women 04 dec08 -- REMEMBER to change the .aaa to .avi to
      view video file!

      or if you prefer you can watch my YouTube upload:
      <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJfd5g_Jkjo>

      you can check out my screencaps on my photobucket album:
      <http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v16/pfyre/torchwood/johnbarrowman/lw/041208/>

      or you can download them in one zipped file:
      "jcloosewomen041208caps.zip" (65.77 MB)
      <http://www.megaupload.com/?d=I8HO54K9>
      jb loose women 04 dec08 capz