Re: [torchwood] The Last Two Sarah Jane's - Spoilers and Reviews

  • Joni
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 5, 2008

      MOD
      I haven't watched the latest ep so I can't speak to that but as far as
      the writing on the picture goes - I'm not sure it's Sarah Jane's.
      It's established early in the episode that Sarah Jane's parents write
      each other notes and slip them to each other. I think Sarah Jane's
      mother wrote that bit on the photo.

      And I'm not convinced Rani is the Rani either. I think they tossed it
      out there to cause some folks to speculate but I'm not buying.

      Joni