JB apology

  • Mary Russell
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2008
      http://uk.tv.yahoo.com/01122008/19/barrowman-sorry-show-exposure.html

    • nyc blkboy
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 21, 2008
        is this true. Did someone complain about him taking out his private parts on
        a RADIO show. if he didn't apologize how would anyone he even did it? This
        is so crazy
        tj

        On Thu, Dec 4, 2008 at 9:24 AM, Mary Russell <mmrussell59@...> wrote:

        > http://uk.tv.yahoo.com/01122008/19/barrowman-sorry-show-exposure.html

        "The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be
        capital punishment for it or anything, but why don't we just take the safety
        labels off everything and let the problem solve itself?" -- Anonymous
        .
        Email: nycblkboy.porn@...
        Twitter: http://twitter.com/Number301
        Blog: http://randomthoughtstj.wordpress.com/