John on 'The Paul O'Grady Show'

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2008
      John on 'The Paul O'Grady Show'

      John's appearance on the 27-Nov 2008 The Paul O'Grady Show

      of course you can watch it via the Channel 4 Catch Up link
      <http://www.channel4.com/video/the-paul-ogrady-show/catchup.html>
      you do need to be in the UK to watch it though - plus it is a
      relatively small dimension video offered

      or you can download for your archives:

      **please comment if you download

      AVI format 640x352
      "thepaulogradyshow27nov2008.aaa" (390.45 MB)
      <http://www.megaupload.com/?d=C879JN0S>
      jb on the paul o'grady show 27-nov 2008 -- REMEMBER to change the
      .aaa to .avi to view video file!

      or for JUST his performance of 'What About Us?'

      AVI format 640x352
      "jbwhataboutusonthepaulogradyshow27nov2008.aaa" (60.73 MB)
      <http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AQAIX7BP>
      jb performs what about us on the paul o'grady show 27-nov 2008 --
      REMEMBER to change the .aaa to .avi to view video file!

      or you can watch his performance of 'What About Us?' on my YouTube upload:
      <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYt1ReSC_MA>

      a few caps of his appearance (yeah I have more but haven't had time
      to do a complete sort yet)... plus a few icons...
      <http://tinyurl.com/68rk9y>