UPDATE - was Re: Is John Stressed?

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2008
      update:

      apparently as per Murphy's Law there was an issue with the link for
      the WMV format of the full episode in the original post

      anyway - here's the new link for the wmv and the avi version as well

      WMV format 672x544
      "BBCTheOneShow241108JohnBarrowman.mop" (202.98 MB
      <http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9AHR7U4G>
      john barrowman one show 24 nov 08 -- REMEMBER to change the .mop to
      .wmv to view video file!

      AVI format 720x410
      "BBCTheOneShow241108JohnBarrowman.aaa" (403.38 MB)
      <http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PY2S0EYT>
      bbc the one show 24 nov 08 guest john barrowman -- REMEMBER to change
      the .aaa to .avi to view the video file!

      ---
      if you need the previous links:

      FLV format
      "BBCTheOneShowStressWeekJohnBarrowman.fff" (6.03 MB)
      <http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7ZL7U12O>
      john barrowman takes the stress test for bbc the one show 23nov08 --
      REMEMBER to change the .fff to .flvi to view the video file!

      AVI format
      "BBCTheOneShowStressWeekJohnBarrowman.aaa" (16.41 MB)
      <http://www.megaupload.com/?d=V2RYVDBZ>
      john barrowman takes the Stress Test for BBC's The One Show --
      REMEMBER to change the .aaa to .avi to view the video file!

      or if you prefer you can watch it on my YouTube upload:
      <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOOXvzcW59Q>

      anyway screencaps of John taking the Stress Test below:
      you can check them out at my Photobucket album: Stress Caps
      <http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v16/pfyre/torchwood/johnbarrowman/ones/stress/>