Is John Stressed?

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2008
      Is John Stressed?
      over on BBC online they have brief streaming video of John taking The
      One Show's stress test....

      of course unless you like in the UK or know how to work around that
      restriction you can't view the video....

      so I captured it and if you'd like a copy for your archives you can
      download it:

      FLV format
      "BBCTheOneShowStressWeekJohnBarrowman.fff" (6.03 MB)
      <http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7ZL7U12O>
      john barrowman takes the stress test for bbc the one show 23nov08 --
      REMEMBER to change the .fff to .flvi to view the video file!

      AVI format
      "BBCTheOneShowStressWeekJohnBarrowman.aaa" (16.41 MB)
      <http://www.megaupload.com/?d=V2RYVDBZ>
      john barrowman takes the Stress Test for BBC's The One Show --
      REMEMBER to change the .aaa to .avi to view the video file!

      or if you prefer you can watch it on my YouTube upload:
      <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOOXvzcW59Q>

      so as you probably know (or at least guessed) John was the guest for
      the 24-Nov'08 episode of 'The One Show'

      if you missed and live in the UK it is available online via the BBC iplayer

      if you don't live the UK and working around the location restriction
      isn't an option - I managed to grab the video and convert it

      WARNING - this is the ENTIRE episode - I've not had time to edit down
      to just John - though I hope to do that when I have time...

      WMV format 672x544
      "BBCTheOneShow241108JohnBarrowman.mmm" (202.98 MB)
      <http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZGHFNRZW>
      bbc the one show 24 nov 08 guest john barrowman -- REMEMBER to change
      the .mmm to .wmv to view the video file!

      I'll post again when the AVI format is available - it's currently
      uploading but you all know - the same length video is a much larger
      file in the AVI format *g*

      anyway screencaps of John taking the Stress Test below:
      or alternatively you can check them out at my Photobucket album: Stress Caps
      <http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v16/pfyre/torchwood/johnbarrowman/ones/stress/>

      I'll be putting up caps from the actual show appearance when time permits :D

      meanwhile enjoy