Re: OT: Please put addresses correctly. (Was: Re: [torchwood] Faenol Festival - to download)

  • Michael DeVault
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 24, 2008
      The problem is that I can't ignore them as they end up in my inbox --
      all 47 of them over the weekend. So I have to weed them out of my
      other emails, some of which are very important.

      Two people have both stressed the same thing to you but you get angry
      with me? I was polite and thoughtful and you were downright rude. I
      think that sends the message I need.

      Instead of weeding through your incorrectly addressed posts, I'll just
      unsubscribe from the list.

      Problem solved, good day.

      md

      michaeldevault@...
      www.michaeldevault.com

      MODERATORS NOTE:

      As far as I can tell, the headers on pfyre's postings are correct.
      Perhaps you should check the filter and adjust it manually (if the iphone software will permit it).

      BTW the flame war ends here. Future postings on this subject are likely to be rejected by me.

      Stuart