Re: [torchwood] Re: Faenol Festival - to download - AVI

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 22, 2008
      At 01:11 PM 11/21/2008, elliot02uk, annotated:

      >Hi !
      >Can you tell me at what point in the downloading process you can
      >change the .dat to .avi? Is it when you have it on your own PC?
      >
      >Cheers,
      >Jean B

      you can do it EITHER when prompted at the start of the download to
      confirm the location where to save the file - at this point you can
      change the name of the file - so you can change the extension from .dat to .avi

      OR

      once the file has completely downloaded right click on the file and
      choose 'rename' and change the .dat to .avi and confirm you want to
      change the file extension when prompted