in the news: John Barrowman Announces Tour Dates In 2009

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2008
      John Barrowman Announces Tour Dates In 2009
      <http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v16/pfyre/torchwood/johnbarrowman/misc/johnbarrowmansmile.jpg>
      Published Thursday, 20th November, 2008 at 12:31 PM

      John Barrowman has announced a 17-date tour of
      the UK next year, as he promotes his new album 'Music Music Music'.

      The Torchwood actor embarks on the tour on May
      11th in Sheffield, ending with a show at the
      Royal Albert Hall in London on June 1st. Tickets
      are available from tomorrow morning, so come back
      then as you'll be able to purchase tickets via us when they go on sale.

      John Barrowman releases the album 'Music Music
      Music' on November 24th and it includes the song
      'What About Us', as written by Take That's Gary Barlow.

      May Tour Dates 2009:

      11th - Sheffield City Hall
      12th - Nottingham Royal Centre
      14th - Glasgow Royal Concert Hall
      15th - Newcastle City Hall
      16th - Oxford New Theatre
      18th - Birmingham Symphony Hall
      19th - Liverpool Philharmonic
      20th - Ipswich Regent
      22nd - Blackburn King George's Hall
      23rd - Cardiff Arena
      24th - Portsmouth Guildhall
      26th - Manchester Bridgewater Hall
      27th - Harrogate Centre Auditorium
      28th - Bournemouth Pavilion Centre
      30th - Brighton Dome
      31st - Plymouth Pavilions

      June Tour Dates 2009:

      1st - London Royal Albert Hall

      soure:
      <http://angryape.com/news/2008/11/20/john-barrowman-announces-tour-dates-in-2009>
      ----------------

      Barrowman's heading back to the Bridgewater
      <http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v16/pfyre/torchwood/johnbarrowman/heat/JohnBarrowmannew1.jpg>

      IF you've been missing John Barrowman's megawatt
      smile since I'd Do Anything and Doctor Who left
      our screens earlier this summer then don't worry.
      The theatre and telly star has just announced a
      new concert tour - with a date in Manchester.

      I was in the audience for John's Bridgewater Hall
      concert in May (you can read my blog entry about
      it here) and it was a thoroughly entertaining evening.

      His next tour in May 2009 will feature songs from
      his new album Music Music Music including as well
      as ones from John's multi-selling album Another Side.

      John will be performing at the Bridgewater Hall on May 26, 2009.

      Tickets go on sale Friday 21st November at 9.30am
      and are available at www.gigsandtours.com or by calling 0871 2200 260.

      source:
      <http://blogs.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/musicals/2008/11/barrowmans_heading_back_to_the_1.html>

      -----------------

      Now booking: John Barrowman
      <http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v16/pfyre/torchwood/johnbarrowman/misc/chinjohn_barrowman.jpg>

      Thursday, November 20, 2008, 10:53

      JOHN Barrowman will return to the Royal Concert Hall on his next UK tour.

      The Torchwood actor and West End star embarks on
      a 17 date jaunt next year that will drop in to Nottingham on May 12.

      The tour will feature songs from his new album
      Music Music Music including the Gary Barlow
      penned What About Us, as well tracks from previous album Another Side.

      He last played the venue in April.

      "I had the time of my life doing it - and I can't
      wait to get back out there again," he said of the tour.

      Tickets are £27.50 and £35 and go on sale on
      Friday November 21 from 9.30am. They will be
      available from the venue, by calling 0871 2200 260 or via www.gigsandtours.com

      source:
      <http://www.thisisnottingham.co.uk/entertainment/booking-John-Barrowman/article-489049-detail/article.html>