VIDEO John Barrowman: Pilot uniform love confirmed I was gay

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2008
      VIDEO John Barrowman: Pilot uniform love confirmed I was gay

      Torchwood star liked the outfit

      Thursday, 13 November 2008
      <http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v16/pfyre/torchwood/johnbarrowman/heat/jbpilotlove.jpg>

      [John Barrowman plays Captain Jack Harkness in TV show Torchwood]

      John Barrowman first realised he was homosexual
      when he decided he wanted to be a pilot - solely for the clothes.

      The Torchwood star was obsessed with the idea of
      flying planes when he was younger.

      'As a child I wanted to be an airline pilot,' he
      says. 'But then I realised I only liked the
      uniform and that's when I knew I was gay.

      'It wasn't about the flying. It was all about the outfits.'

      But John, 41, says he's happy he pursued a career in showbiz instead.

      'I've always wanted to be an entertainer,' he
      tells Now Online. 'I'm living my ultimate dream.'

      John's new single What About Us is released on 17
      November. His album Music Music Music follows on 24 November.

      EXCLUSIVE VIDEO John Barrowman talks about wanting to be a pilotÂ…

      <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYOKIirw8NA>

      source:
      <http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-news/281528/exclusive-video-john-barrowman-pilot-uniform-love-confirmed-i-was-gay/1/>