Faenol Festival - to download

    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 19, 2008
      for those wanting a copy for their personal archives

      "JohnBarrowmanLiveattheFaenolFestival181108.wow" (672.1 MB)
      http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VZ38N80J

      John Barrowman Live at the Faenol Festival 18-Nov'08

      wmv format 672x544

      REMEMBER to change the .wow to .wmv to view the video file!

      --

      I'm also uploading an AVI version but it is a much larger file size
      (actually has to be uploaded in parts) - but the links won't be

      please don't repost the links without asking first - thanks

      pfyre
    • Michael DeVault
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 22, 2008
        I am on several email lists and have my email program set to sort.

        Please, when you are sending emails to a mailing list, make sure that
        the EMAIL ADDRESS of the list is somewhere in the recipients
        list...not just the "reply to".

        I'm getting my inbox filled with twenty or so of these messages from
        pfyre a day and all the others sort just fine. Please, again, when you
        send emails, send them to the *correct* address in the *to* line --
        not the CC line. And don't do the blast-out BCC either because that
        royally FUBARs the entire thing.

        thanks.

        md

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 23, 2008
          At 10:56 AM 11/22/2008, Michael DeVault, annotated:

          >I am on several email lists and have my email program set to sort.
          >
          >Please, when you are sending emails to a mailing list, make sure
          >that the EMAIL ADDRESS of the list is somewhere in the recipients
          >list...not just the "reply to".
          >
          >I'm getting my inbox filled with twenty or so of these messages from
          >pfyre a day and all the others sort just fine. Please, again, when
          >you send emails, send them to the *correct* address in the *to* line
          >-- not the CC line. And don't do the blast-out BCC either because
          >that royally FUBARs the entire thing.
          >
          >thanks.
          >
          >md

          excuse me - if my posts annoy you - then please feel free to delete -
          as to the bcc - I find it far more annoying to get a post from
          someone that posts to mulitple lists with multiple emails listed in
          the TO field - I don't need nor want the other addresses listed there

          so sorry if it annoys but feel free to ignore anything I post

          pfyre

        • Rebecca Lyon
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 23, 2008
            Dovesland pours some liquid valium into the email air ducts and softley says "peace, peace my fellow whovians and woodies.....let the valium and love for John pass into your awareness and calm your soul..."

            At 10:56 AM 11/22/2008, Michael DeVault, annotated:

            >I am on several email lists and have my email program set to sort.
            >
            >Please, when you are sending emails to a mailing list, make sure
            >that the EMAIL ADDRESS of the list is somewhere in the recipients
            >list...not just the "reply to".
            >
            >I'm getting my inbox filled with twenty or so of these messages from
            >pfyre a day and all the others sort just fine. Please, again, when
            >you send emails, send them to the *correct* address in the *to* line
            >-- not the CC line. And don't do the blast-out BCC either because
            >that royally FUBARs the entire thing.
            >
            >thanks.
            >
            >md

            excuse me - if my posts annoy you - then please feel free to delete -
            as to the bcc - I find it far more annoying to get a post from
            someone that posts to mulitple lists with multiple emails listed in
            the TO field - I don't need nor want the other addresses listed there

            so sorry if it annoys but feel free to ignore anything I post

            pfyre

          • sem
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 24, 2008
              Not meaning to add fuel to the fire, but the problem I have with Pfyre's
              emails is that they go directly to my junk folder, which I don't always go
              through. I like his posts but end up missing some because of this.

              catzy

            • Michael DeVault
              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 24, 2008
                The problem is that I can't ignore them as they end up in my inbox --
                all 47 of them over the weekend. So I have to weed them out of my
                other emails, some of which are very important.

                Two people have both stressed the same thing to you but you get angry
                with me? I was polite and thoughtful and you were downright rude. I
                think that sends the message I need.

                Instead of weeding through your incorrectly addressed posts, I'll just
                unsubscribe from the list.

                Problem solved, good day.

                md

                michaeldevault@...
                www.michaeldevault.com

                MODERATORS NOTE:

                As far as I can tell, the headers on pfyre's postings are correct.
                Perhaps you should check the filter and adjust it manually (if the iphone software will permit it).

                BTW the flame war ends here. Future postings on this subject are likely to be rejected by me.

                Stuart