Re: The Hub (Torchwood Convention) DVD

  • witchsbroo
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 24, 2008
      Hi!!
      New member, I joined a few weeks ago, and pretty much a lurker ...
      but had to share with everyone that my sig was number 559 on the
      petition .. =]
      Thank you to everyone that has shared their experiences and
      pictures ... I am in the U.S. and I could die happy if I made it to
      England for a visit (it's one of my goals in life) nevermind ALSO
      attending a TW con in the process .. I would have a permanent smile
      plastered on my face LoL
      I love, Love, LOVE TW .. and DW as well ..
      I found TW first, then read somewhere online that Cptn. Jack was
      first on DW .. WHAT??!??
      Sooo... started watching DW just to see more of Cptn. Jack, and that
      was it .. I was hooked like a fish to THAT show as well =]
      I've been watching TW since the first episode, and I am a new DW
      fan ..
      I can't wait until the new season of TW starts .. someone had posted
      hopes that mebbie right before it comes back on, they will do a TW
      marathon .. boy oh boy *wringing hands* I sure do hope so!!!
      Okay .. I never post, and the first time I do, I write a short novel
      RoFL!
      Smooches all .. hope all is well with everyone!!!
      ~Winter~
      Btw ... what s LJ .. ?
      I am on Myspace and Myyearbook .. if anyone uses either -or both!-
      and would like to add me as a friend, please do!!! I use the same
      email addy on both of those as I do on here .. =D

      --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, maxngerry@... wrote:

      > My sig made it 499

    • Leanne
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 24, 2008
        Then plan to come out in March! Hub #2!!! Gareth David Lloyd, Eve Myles, Kai Owen, PC Andy & The "real" Captain Jack! This will be an event. And we'll take care of ya! Come play!

        -L

        New member, I joined a few weeks ago, and pretty much a lurker ...
        but had to share with everyone that my sig was number 559 on the
        petition .. =]
        Thank you to everyone that has shared their experiences and
        pictures ... I am in the U.S. and I could die happy if I made it to
        England for a visit (it's one of my goals in life) nevermind ALSO
        attending a TW con in the process .. I would have a permanent smile
        plastered on my face LoL
        I love, Love, LOVE TW .. and DW as well ..
        I found TW first, then read somewhere online that Cptn. Jack was
        first on DW .. WHAT??!??
        Sooo... started watching DW just to see more of Cptn. Jack, and that
        was it .. I was hooked like a fish to THAT show as well =]
        I've been watching TW since the first episode, and I am a new DW
        fan ..
        I can't wait until the new season of TW starts .. someone had posted
        hopes that mebbie right before it comes back on, they will do a TW
        marathon .. boy oh boy *wringing hands* I sure do hope so!!!
        Okay .. I never post, and the first time I do, I write a short novel
        RoFL!
        Smooches all .. hope all is well with everyone!!!
        ~Winter~
        Btw ... what s LJ .. ?
        I am on Myspace and Myyearbook .. if anyone uses either -or both!-
        and would like to add me as a friend, please do!!! I use the same
        email addy on both of those as I do on here .. =D

        --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, maxngerry@... wrote:

        > My sig made it 499

      • Pippin Ionad
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 25, 2008
          Hey!

          Gosh...I've noticed how many people want to come to England =)cool!

          LJ is Livejournal you can get it for free (like I do) or to get lots of extra goodies you can get a payed account

          Pip

          "It's not a streak, it's a way of life"   http://aranellaurelote.livejournal.com

          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 25, 2008
            Oh my goodness gracious ... MARCH ..??
            Egads ... I will need to win the lottery or come into a huge windfall
            to make it there that soon =[
            BUT .. who knows from now till March, right ..??
            Crossing fingers, toes, eyes ,legs and anything else physically
            possible I can cross RoFL ..
            Oh, how I would love to make it there ..!!
            Thanks, Leanne!
            Oh! It's YOU I always see popping onto my AOL buddy list LoL
            I always see Tic Tac Orange on there and wonder who it is .... I have
            my AOL set to auto add anyone new that IM's or Emails me .. that's
            how you got on there LoL
            Awesome!
            Have a great day, all!!
            Smooches!
            ~Winter~

            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 25, 2008
              AWESOME! I'm infecting strangers buddylists!!! Feel free to IM me any time. :)