The Hub (Torchwood Convention) DVD

  • * JiJi *
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 23 3:50 AM
      Someone who attended the event saw that they were filming and asked the organizers if they were planning to release a DVD and they said that they would if fans showed enough interest. The guy/girl started a petition and so far it's been signed by 265 fans. Of course that is nowhere near enough, so anyone who wants this DVD to get released, please sign this petition :
      http://www.petitiononline.com/JI1940/petition.html
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 23 3:32 PM
        My sig made it 499

        > Someone who attended the event saw that they were filming and
        > asked the organizers if they were planning to release a DVD and
        > they said that they would if fans showed enough interest. The
        > guy/girl started a petition and so far it's been signed by 265
        > fans. Of course that is nowhere near enough, so anyone who wants
        > this DVD to get released, please sign this petition :
        > http://www.petitiononline.com/JI1940/petition.html

        Namaste,
        Max (Maxime@...)
        http://www.ShoppingTheRift.com

      • witchsbroo
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 24 10:50 AM
          Hi!!
          New member, I joined a few weeks ago, and pretty much a lurker ...
          but had to share with everyone that my sig was number 559 on the
          petition .. =]
          Thank you to everyone that has shared their experiences and
          pictures ... I am in the U.S. and I could die happy if I made it to
          England for a visit (it's one of my goals in life) nevermind ALSO
          attending a TW con in the process .. I would have a permanent smile
          plastered on my face LoL
          I love, Love, LOVE TW .. and DW as well ..
          I found TW first, then read somewhere online that Cptn. Jack was
          first on DW .. WHAT??!??
          Sooo... started watching DW just to see more of Cptn. Jack, and that
          was it .. I was hooked like a fish to THAT show as well =]
          I've been watching TW since the first episode, and I am a new DW
          fan ..
          I can't wait until the new season of TW starts .. someone had posted
          hopes that mebbie right before it comes back on, they will do a TW
          marathon .. boy oh boy *wringing hands* I sure do hope so!!!
          Okay .. I never post, and the first time I do, I write a short novel
          RoFL!
          Smooches all .. hope all is well with everyone!!!
          ~Winter~
          Btw ... what s LJ .. ?
          I am on Myspace and Myyearbook .. if anyone uses either -or both!-
          and would like to add me as a friend, please do!!! I use the same
          email addy on both of those as I do on here .. =D

          --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, maxngerry@... wrote:

          > My sig made it 499

        • Leanne
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 24 7:04 PM
            Then plan to come out in March! Hub #2!!! Gareth David Lloyd, Eve Myles, Kai Owen, PC Andy & The "real" Captain Jack! This will be an event. And we'll take care of ya! Come play!

            -L

            New member, I joined a few weeks ago, and pretty much a lurker ...
            but had to share with everyone that my sig was number 559 on the
            petition .. =]
            Thank you to everyone that has shared their experiences and
            pictures ... I am in the U.S. and I could die happy if I made it to
            England for a visit (it's one of my goals in life) nevermind ALSO
            attending a TW con in the process .. I would have a permanent smile
            plastered on my face LoL
            I love, Love, LOVE TW .. and DW as well ..
            I found TW first, then read somewhere online that Cptn. Jack was
            first on DW .. WHAT??!??
            Sooo... started watching DW just to see more of Cptn. Jack, and that
            was it .. I was hooked like a fish to THAT show as well =]
            I've been watching TW since the first episode, and I am a new DW
            fan ..
            I can't wait until the new season of TW starts .. someone had posted
            hopes that mebbie right before it comes back on, they will do a TW
            marathon .. boy oh boy *wringing hands* I sure do hope so!!!
            Okay .. I never post, and the first time I do, I write a short novel
            RoFL!
            Smooches all .. hope all is well with everyone!!!
            ~Winter~
            Btw ... what s LJ .. ?
            I am on Myspace and Myyearbook .. if anyone uses either -or both!-
            and would like to add me as a friend, please do!!! I use the same
            email addy on both of those as I do on here .. =D

            --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, maxngerry@... wrote:

            > My sig made it 499

          • Pippin Ionad
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 25 1:10 AM
              Hey!

              Gosh...I've noticed how many people want to come to England =)cool!

              LJ is Livejournal you can get it for free (like I do) or to get lots of extra goodies you can get a payed account

              Pip

              "It's not a streak, it's a way of life"   http://aranellaurelote.livejournal.com

              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 25 10:31 AM
                Oh my goodness gracious ... MARCH ..??
                Egads ... I will need to win the lottery or come into a huge windfall
                to make it there that soon =[
                BUT .. who knows from now till March, right ..??
                Crossing fingers, toes, eyes ,legs and anything else physically
                possible I can cross RoFL ..
                Oh, how I would love to make it there ..!!
                Thanks, Leanne!
                Oh! It's YOU I always see popping onto my AOL buddy list LoL
                I always see Tic Tac Orange on there and wonder who it is .... I have
                my AOL set to auto add anyone new that IM's or Emails me .. that's
                how you got on there LoL
                Awesome!
                Have a great day, all!!
                Smooches!
                ~Winter~

                Message 7 of 7 , Oct 25 12:12 PM
                  AWESOME! I'm infecting strangers buddylists!!! Feel free to IM me any time. :)