Re: [torchwood] Digest Number 24

  • Justin D
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 14, 2006
      I think you mean 21st century.  Heh...
      Either way I guess we can't speculate yet.  I'm guessing the show won't be out until third or fourth quarter of 2006.
      Even then those of us in the States will have to find alternative means of watching it. Hopefully at least one fan in the UK will know how to digitize it in the European HDTV standard.

      "Richard H. Poser II" <whomiga@...> wrote:

      > Message: 2
      >   Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 11:12:45 -0600
      >   From: Janet <jlreimer@...>
      > Subject: Re: DR'S JACK TAKES ON ITV SOFA
      >
      > It's the same character in both shows.

      The big question, I suppose is how Captain Jack makes it back from
      Satelite 5 to the 20th century - But, being a rogue time agent he probably
      has a rogue time ship hanging around (or is picked up by another rogue
      time traveller at some point).

      Richard

      Yahoo! Mail