Re:OT: The Sarah Jane Adventures...a problem?

  • Colleen Vandergriff
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 10, 2008
      I had the same problem with Smallville a few years ago. My husband ordered
      it from Walmart.com and when it came in the mail it rattled. I took it back
      and got another off the shelf and when I got it home the same thing. I went
      back yet again and we got all the ones on the shelf and I opened every
      package until I had one set that was not scratched up. I think that usually
      happens with those boxed sets. I have gotten other series (STTNG, DS9 and
      original series) and have not had any trouble. I wonder if the problem
      starts in the packing process or the packing material they use. When we got
      Star Trek the original series the actual DVD holders were the same size as a
      standard cd case it just had several "pages" for each dvd so not much room
      to rattle around and be scratched.