RE: [torchwood] CORRECTION: BTS video for 'What About Us' John's new single

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 25, 2008
      At 02:11 PM 9/25/2008, Judy Ralston, annotated:
      >Thanks for the links but how do I change the flm to the flv. I can't
      >find any way to do it (computer illiterate here).
      >Judy

      you can do it one of two main ways - when the file is about to
      download it asks for confirmation of if you do want to download and
      where it is to be saved - you can change the file extension the
      '.flm' to '.flv' at that time

      OR

      you can after the download is complete - simply 'right click' on the
      file and choose 'rename' from the dropdown menu that appears and at
      that point change the extension '.flm' to '.flv'

      please note the files listed as .flm or .doc or .map or other
      extensions are not actually those 'types' of files but really they
      are .flv or .avi or .mov or similar video file - the extensions have
      been changed so that they are not of 'interest' on the storage server
      and will be left alone for those wanting the files to download

      pfyre
      --
      <http://pfyre.livejournal.com/341051.html>
      the all new adventures of rodney & john in the pegasus gala