ALW Birthday Party in the Park

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 19, 2008
      according to the Beeb - the Andrew Lloyd Webber birthday celebration
      will air on BBC2 radio but there are no plans for a video airing due
      to complications of copyrights and performers' right - sigh

      in that case <http://kingbantam.livejournal.com/profile>
      [info]
      <http://kingbantam.livejournal.com/>kingbantam has posted their vids
      on their LJ (via photobucket):
      <http://kingbantam.livejournal.com/162511.html>

      John Barrowman & Idina Menzel sing Happy Birthday ALW
      <http://kingbantam.livejournal.com/162102.html>

      the vids belong to <http://kingbantam.livejournal.com/profile>
      [info]
      <http://kingbantam.livejournal.com/>kingbantam "No reposting without
      credit or permission please." [and yes I got permission for this]
      --
      <http://pfyre.livejournal.com/341051.html>
      the all new adventures of rodney & john in the pegasus gala

    • Leanne
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 20, 2008
        Does anyone have the links to the other performers?

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 20, 2008
          There is a lot on youtube.

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 21, 2008
            Yes, but I can't save youtube performances to my computer. I was hoping someone had some on megaupload or whatever...

            -L