Torchwood "Lost Souls" Available for Free Download

  • bonnieh1048
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2008
      An mp3 download of the Torchwood "Lost Souls" broadcast is available at
      Radio 4's website right now. The file is not too big and sounds great!

      I had the same problem with the audio going in and out when I tried to
      listen to the original broadcast.

      No problems whatsoever with the mp3 and fast download! I don't know how
      long this will be up, so grab it. By the way, I am in the USA and was
      able to access the file.

      Gee, I didn't know that Jack knew so much about molecular physics!