Villain Spoiler for Doctor Who Xmas Special - Re: [torchwood] 1851 and Time-Flight

  • Joni
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2008
      Heh. I got your post with the date correction before this one. Silly
      Yahoogroups.

      spoilers
      ?
      ?
      ?
      ??
      ?
      ?
      ?
      ?
      ?
      ?
      ?
      ?
      ?
      ?

      If the episode of Doctor Who is going to have the Cybermen as the
      villains, it makes sense that they'd try and come to earth before
      Torchwood. After Canary Wharf I'd think they wouldn't want to be
      around them. They know it would be nigh impossible to predate the
      Doctor, but they can at least have one less adversary to deal with.

      I'm wondering if something is going to happen regarding the Crystal
      Palace. Maybe like Albert's telescope in Tooth and Claw (Doctor Who
      ep) it looks like it's one thing, but in fact it's got another
      purpose.

      Joni