Re: [torchwood] Digest Number 24

  • Richard H. Poser II
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 14, 2006
      > Message: 2
      > Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 11:12:45 -0600
      > From: Janet <jlreimer@...>
      > Subject: Re: DR'S JACK TAKES ON ITV SOFA
      >
      > It's the same character in both shows.

      The big question, I suppose is how Captain Jack makes it back from
      Satelite 5 to the 20th century - But, being a rogue time agent he probably
      has a rogue time ship hanging around (or is picked up by another rogue
      time traveller at some point).

      Richard
    • Justin D
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 14, 2006
        I think you mean 21st century.  Heh...
        Either way I guess we can't speculate yet.  I'm guessing the show won't be out until third or fourth quarter of 2006.
        Even then those of us in the States will have to find alternative means of watching it. Hopefully at least one fan in the UK will know how to digitize it in the European HDTV standard.

        "Richard H. Poser II" <whomiga@...> wrote:

        > Message: 2
        >   Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 11:12:45 -0600
        >   From: Janet <jlreimer@...>
        > Subject: Re: DR'S JACK TAKES ON ITV SOFA
        >
        > It's the same character in both shows.

        The big question, I suppose is how Captain Jack makes it back from
        Satelite 5 to the 20th century - But, being a rogue time agent he probably
        has a rogue time ship hanging around (or is picked up by another rogue
        time traveller at some point).

        Richard

        Yahoo! Mail