Re: [torchwood] Friends and Foe

  • Donald Tennant
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 22, 2008
      ok,

         I feel stupid now. Like i said I am new to the series, also, have not seen all the new Dr Who's. have only seen up to he 3rd season on those.

      Don

      Sometimes.........

      You can cry until there is nothing wet in you.

      You can scream and curse to where your throat rebels and ruptures.

      You can pray, all you want, to whatever god you think will listen.

      And, still, it makes no difference.

      It goes on with no sign as to when it might release you.

      And you know that if it ever did relent,

      It would not be because it cared.

      Johnny C. ( Written in blood before everything went black )

      Donald Tennant

      US2002045702

      LA-005-D Vin Blanc