Re: [torchwood] Time Portal Rumors

  • webninny
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 21, 2008
      HI All:

      I was at Comic-Con and at the Torchwood panel. It was brilliant. But nothing as reported happened - clips shown were from the prior two series. Definitely nothing from the upcoming series.

      in fact,  I did a recap of the panel in my blog if you're interested:
      http://scififty.com/blog2/2008/07/thursday_torchwood_day.html

      Best, Mary
      austinmary33@...
      http://scififty.com

      From: "Dean L. Kaufman" <deanlkaufman@...>
      Subject: [torchwood] Time Portal Rumors
      Date: August 20, 2008 7:24:08 PM EDT
      To: torchwood@yahoogroups.com
      Hi:

      I have been talking to a member of this group who swears reading a post
      or two of people who attended Comic Con in San Diego where apparently
      the first episode of the next series of Torchwood was shown. As this
      episode has not been filmed, cast or gone through final editing, I am
      seriously wondering where the time portal is that a completed copy of
      the episode fell from so I can also get a copy?

      If there was something of Torchwood shown at Comic Con, I sure would
      like to know what it is?

      Does anybody know where these rumors came from? Fans being led to
      believe something that is not true is not a good thing. If the first
      episode was shown, where is the time portal if came from located?

      Thanks,

      Dean