RE: [torchwood] Torchwood filming

  • * JiJi *
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 15, 2008
      according to this article, they start filming S3 in 3 days (August 18):

      http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/cult/a122735/torchwood-season-three-details-emerge.html

      To: torchwood@yahoogroups.comFrom: adelle79@...: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 11:38:23 -0700Subject: [torchwood] Torchwood filming

      Hi, I'm a long time lurker here. *waves nervously* I remember seeing rumors that Torchwood season 3 would begin filming in "mid-August." Does anyone know if that's going to happen?Adelle[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

    • R Powell
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 15, 2008
        the great secret  is the  location of the hub and tardis is hiden in a factory unit in treforest industrial estate near the macro store dont tell anyone

        To: torchwood@yahoogrou ps.comFrom: adelle79@yahoo. comDate: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 11:38:23 -0700Subject: [torchwood] Torchwood filming

        Hi, I'm a long time lurker here. *waves nervously* I remember seeing rumors that Torchwood season 3 would begin filming in "mid-August. " Does anyone know if that's going to happen?Adelle[ Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

        See what people are saying about Windows Live. Check out featured posts.
        http://www.windowsl ive.com/connect? ocid=TXT_ TAGLM_WL_ connect2_ 082008

      • Kathie
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 16, 2008
          --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, Adelle <adelle79@...> wrote:
          >Whohooooo thanks for the tip. I will be sure to check it out when I'm
          there in September. Sure hope I've timed it right. *winks*

          Kathie.