Re: Face of Boe's Origin

  • Todd B.Musheno
    Message 1 of 18 , Aug 5, 2008
      True they have painted the character into a corner, but...
      Are you sure that Jack is the Face of Boe?
      Although it is implied heavily, an alternate story may kill off jack, and have an alien take over torch wood, taking his name as a sign of respect.
      Now I am not saying the writers will do something like that, but it is still cannon, and well within there rights.
      As another alternate, FoB may be from another universe, allowing us to kill this universes Jack off.
      As always keep an open mind when talking about what "must" happen in doctor who, as most things you think "must" happen, have alternate explanations, and I have seen the alternate storyline used way to often to trust what I "think" will happen.
      Todd