OT: Brittrack costume panel at Dragoncon, need cosplayers!

  • DeidreKim
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2008
      I will be one of the panelists on the Brittrack's Costume panel at
      Dragoncon this year. Just like at TimeGate '08, I need a few
      volunteers to come in costume, and talk about their outfit for a few
      minutes. :) Doesn't matter if you sewed it, had someone else sew it,
      bought it on-line, or put it together from bits and pieces that you
      acquired whilst thrifting, or shopping in a regular store--I need
      you! *grins* Just let me which outfit you're will be wearing in
      advance if possible. Btw, the panel is at 11:30 AM on Monday, but the
      schedule is still in flux, so time and day may change.

      Since this is the British SF Media Costuming panel, any outfit from
      any British SF TV show or movie or what have you is welcome! If
      you're costuming as Kerr Avon from "Blake's 7", Sherlock Holmes, or
      Arthur Dent, or one of the Moonbase women from "UFO" or dressing up
      as Marian from the 1980's "Robin of Sherwood" series, we need you. :)
      Of course, all "Doctor Who", "Torchwood", and "Sarah Jane
      Adventures" cosplayers are very, very welcome! :)

      And of course, any villains or monsters from British SF media, as
      well. Costuming isn't just about the good guys. :)

      Take Kerr,
      Kim