from my trip to Comic-Con 2008

  • ADZ
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2008
      From my Trip to Comic-Con 2008

      ----- Original Message ----
      From: "torchwood@yahoogroups.com" <torchwood@yahoogroups.com>
      To: torchwood@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, August 2, 2008 5:13:11 PM
      Subject: [torchwood] Digest Number 1019

      Torchwood
      Messages In This Digest (4 Messages)

      1a.
      Re: Face of Boe's Origin From: Ann Marie
      1b.
      Re: Face of Boe's Origin From: Carole
      2.
      51st Century Boe Info From: Dean L. Kaufman
      3.
      Torchwood This Week - August 2, 2008 From: Benjamin Elliott View All Topics | Create New Topic
      Messages
      1a.
      Re: Face of Boe's Origin
      Posted by: "Ann Marie" aprilsmiles1@... aprilsmiles1
      Fri Aug 1, 2008 9:40 pm (PDT)

      ~~~

      I keep wondering about the time in the episode, *Utopia* when all three characters were together and I think it was Martha who said something about the Face of Boe. Jack was standing right behind them and why didn't he hear that or comment on it at the time?

      Any ideas?
      Ann Marie