Re: SPOILER - THE MUSIC OF THE SPHERES - SPOILER

  • badblokebob
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 29, 2008
      The special is easily (though, of course, illegally) available on
      YouTube for anyone who wants to see it. I recommend finding one which
      has had the Radio 3 broadcast sound laid over it -- might sound a
      silly thing to do, but when you watch it you'll understand why that
      makes sense.

      I hope this turns up on the s4 or '09 specials DVD set for the sake of
      completion (it still annoys me that the Christmas Graske game didn't),
      but it's far from essential and really is designed as a treat for fans
      at the proms rather than as a piece of entertainment in its own right
      (unlike the similarly-lengthed "Time Crash", for example).