Re: Spoiler Policy

  • Don
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 26 5:45 PM
      > I'm done posting to this group.

      I've been posting little tidbits from various Torchwood
      conventions to no response. Yet this damn thread, like
      the Energizer Bunny, just keeps going and going and...

      In the mod's defense, the spoiler policy isn't rocket science.
      In the poster's defense, aren't people that post spoiler
      messages supposed have their posts hand moderated? Why aren't
      private messages sent. This whole thread should never have
      been in public. To this extent, the mods are completely
      unprofessional. Does the spoiler policy (hand moderation)
      not apply to mods? If ANYONE should have to follow it, then
      EVERYONE should have to follow it.

      I'm tired of reading this shit, so I'm gone too.

      Don