Re: [torchwood] TW on BBC1

  • debra fauvor
    Message 1 of 20 , Jul 26, 2008
      I just love how high the body count gets.  Beyond making it less lethal, isn't their job to achieve exactly that?  Just how do they have an approved budget when they don't seem to achieve much more than picking up the corpses and keeping the public uninformed?

      From: Andre Andre <prettycuddles2003@ yahoo.com>
      To: torchwood@yahoogrou ps.com
      Date: Thursday, July 24, 2008, 1:47 PM

      Isn't BBC-1 primarily the family oriented station?  Forgive me if I'm
      wrong as I'm in the US and rely on what I read here.