Comic Con

  • shani221980
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 24, 2008
      I don't post that often and I'm currently watching Comic Con on G4. has
      anyone heard any mention of Torchwood?
    • Dr. Janice Covington
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 27, 2008
        In all the years of G4/and the previous channel names, its rare they do
        anything "cool" :-)

        So far the closest I have seen is the discussion with Simon Pegg about
        Spaced. Other than that, nothing interesting. ;-)

        I have been relying on YouTube, which should pick up after this weekend.

        ARTEMIS
        xenaholic.com
        I miss Leo

        --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, "shani221980" <shanilashaye18@...>
        wrote:
        > I don't post that often and I'm currently watching Comic Con on G4.
        has anyone heard any mention of Torchwood?
      • Craig J. Ries
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 27, 2008
          Dr. Janice Covington wrote:
          > In all the years of G4/and the previous channel names, its rare they do
          > anything "cool" :-)

          I DVR'ed and watched their Thursday coverage, and yes, it was pretty
          disappointing. I'll probably watch the Friday coverage as well, all the
          while wondering why in the world they didn't have Saturday coverage.

          > I have been relying on YouTube, which should pick up after this weekend.

          You can already find parts of the Torchwood panel, and basically all of
          the Doctor Who panel, right now. :)

          Craig J. Ries
        • girlfriendteri@aol.com
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 18, 2012
            Comic Con USA June 1st, 2nd, and 3rd in Philadelphia, Pa. Gareth David
            Lloyd (Lanto), and Kai Owen ( Rhys) will be attending.

            Teri

          • sem
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 18, 2012
              ComicCon is in Pennsylvania this year?

              Comic Con USA June 1st, 2nd, and 3rd in Philadelphia, Pa. Gareth David
              Lloyd (Lanto), and Kai Owen ( Rhys) will be attending.

              Teri

            • Thomas N.B
              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 18, 2012
                http://www.wizardworldcomiccon.com/home-pa.html

                Message 7 of 9 , Jan 18, 2012
                  Its The Philadelphia Comic Con.

                  In a message dated 1/18/2012 11:38:28 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
                  catz@... writes:

                  ComicCon is in Pennsylvania this year?

                  Comic Con USA June 1st, 2nd, and 3rd in Philadelphia, Pa. Gareth David
                  Lloyd (Lanto), and Kai Owen ( Rhys) will be attending.

                  Teri

                • Jack Harkness
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jan 22, 2012
                    woa sounds brilliant! is there a site to go to for more info?

                  • girlfriendteri@aol.com
                    Message 9 of 9 , Mar 28 7:44 AM
                      _Philadelphia Comic Con: Wizard Conventions, Comic Convention, Wizard
                      World Philly, Wizard World Tour, Wizard World, Pennsylvani_
                      (http://www.wizardworldcomiccon.com/home-pa.html)

                      This shows everyone who is going to be there.

                      Teri