Re: can we get back on topic

  • Ash
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 6, 2007
      John:

      << Can we get on the topic of the forum, because i could care less when
      something aired....>>

      John, Torchwood does not exist in a cultural vacuum so in order to
      discuss it properly surely we have to be able to discuss other things
      as well, and especially personal perspective and experience.

      I agree that when either show originally aired is not particularly
      essential to topic in itself but does have a point as it gives us
      individual as well as cultural reference.

      I enjoy the show but only in regard to myself and what I think. I'm
      kind of anal that way. <grins>

      But I just love your impatience and assertion! Are you generally a
      purist or this stern?

      Ash