Series End titles

  • Hugh Amos
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 4, 2008
      Season Four episode 13 titles are respectively
      DW - Journey's End
      DWC - End of an Era

      All of the spoilers and the discussion has been revolving around the
      end of a doctor and/or the end of a companion and/or end of a
      character. Everyone, including a gentleman in Southern California,
      who shall remain nameless, has been positing about clues of this and
      that. But with all fuss and bother, one thing seems to have slipped
      by the board.

      What about the end of an Writer / Producer?

      These are the last episodes written by Russell T. Davis. With this
      episode, it is the end of a specific Journey for Mr. Davis wherein he
      passes the torch, as it were, to Mr. Moffit.

      Thoughts people?

      Hugh in CC, NV

      PS
      All of the above has been previously announced and ignored by many.
    • Russell Moseley
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 5, 2008
        your wrong russell will be writting and produceing the next seris ie the specials then moffet takes over for the full run eps

        To: torchwood@yahoogroups.comFrom: gypsie516@...: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 18:03:57 +0000Subject: [torchwood] Series End titles

        Season Four episode 13 titles are respectivelyDW - Journey's EndDWC - End of an EraAll of the spoilers and the discussion has been revolving around the end of a doctor and/or the end of a companion and/or end of a character. Everyone, including a gentleman in Southern California, who shall remain nameless, has been positing about clues of this and that. But with all fuss and bother, one thing seems to have slipped by the board.What about the end of an Writer / Producer?These are the last episodes written by Russell T. Davis. With this episode, it is the end of a specific Journey for Mr. Davis wherein he passes the torch, as it were, to Mr. Moffit.Thoughts people?Hugh in CC, NVPSAll of the above has been previously announced and ignored by many.

      • badblokebob
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 5, 2008
          While (as Russell pointed out) these aren't RTD's last episodes, they are those for producer
          Phil Collinson, one of the three producers / exec producers who've been with New Who
          from the start and as such have shaped it's direction, etc etc.

          (Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that Julie Gardner, like RTD, is staying til the end of
          the 2009 specials.)